Do you desire an automated swimming pool cleaner that will clean your above ground Intex pool? The Intex 28001E automated swimming pool cleaner is produced cleaning Intex swimming pools. The Intex 28001E is connected to the return line inlet of an Intex above ground pool. It gets its cleaning power from the swimming pool pump: it needs a circulation rate of between 1200 to 3500 gallons per hour to walk around. Because it rolls on the floor with 4 little plastic wheels, this Intex swimming pool cleaner requires a smooth pool bottom. The wheels are not powered, so it will never ever spin and scratch the vinyl liner need to it ever get stuck.
The Intex recently created Vehicle Swimming pool Cleaner is a problem-free solution as it successfully vacuums the whole swimming pool flooring automatically. This swimming pool cleaner is designed for Intex above ground pools with 1-1/2 inch tube fittings and connects to the inlet port in the pool with a 24 foot, seven-inch hose pipe. Vehicle Pool Cleaner requires a filter pump with a circulation rate in between 1,600 – 3,500 gallons per hour. Not ideal for in-ground swimming pools. For 24 ft and smaller sized Intex above ground pools with 1′ 1/2 (38mm) tube fitting only.
Intex Automatic Pool Vacuum Take the work out of cleaning your pool this season with the Intex Pool Vacuum. Link this automatic swimming pool vacuum to your existing filter pump (1,600 – 4,000 GPH) and this little workhorse does the rest. Utilizing venturi suction, this automated swimming pool vacuum will keep the bottom of your swimming pool clear of leaves and other particles. Spend less time cleaning your pool and more time enjoying it with the Intex Swimming Pool Vacuum! Repairing steps:
1. Ensure the filter pump is switched off, and disconnect the power cord from the electric outlet.
2. Utilizing the Establish guidelines in reverse, dismantle the vehicle cleaner.
3. Clean and air dry all the parts and devices completely.
4. Keep the tubes straight throughout storage.
5. Eliminate the brushes and keep them flat and straight during storage.
– Measurements are 13.4 x 12.2 x 23.4 inches
– Weighs 15.3 pounds
– Pressure-side swimming pool cleaner
– Totally automated
– Requires filter pump with a flow rate in between 1,200 GPH to 3,500 GPH
– For Intex swimming pools only
– For above ground swimming pools only
– 4 small wheels
– Pipe have a total height of 24 feet
– Little brush
– Particles web
– Skimmer basket
– Pool pump filter
– Cleans particles and sand
– Completely automated
– Not applicable for inground swimming pools
– Not suitable for no-Intex pools
– The particles web, skimmer basket, and swimming pool pump filter needs comprehensive cleansing frequently
– The small wheels might not work if swimming pool has wrinkles
– Will just work on smooth surfaces
– Not beneficial for people who have round pools more than 24 feet size and rectangular swimming pools more than 18 feet size
Can it just clean Intex above ground swimming pools?
Yes, unless you wish to hang out searching for an adapter that will fit into the return line of your non-Intex swimming pool. The hose adapter that comes with the Intex pool cleaner screws easily onto the threaded strainer connector of an above ground Intex swimming pool.
Exactly what is the maximum Intex pool size it can clean up?
We recommend that the maximum pool size, for a round swimming pool, is 24 feet. When linked together, the pool cleaner pipes that are included with the Intex 28001E have an overall length of 24 feet. The optimum rectangular Intex pool size might be around 18 feet, depending upon where the water return inlet is located: in the middle of the swimming pool wall or off to the side.