The WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright has all the power you need to deal with everyday dirt & particles with Multi-Cyclonic purification. Recline the deal with all the way to the floor to tidy under furnishings without rearranging your space, then utilize the built-in wand and attachable stair pipe for effortless above flooring cleaning. And the bagless design means no mess– the dirt cup clears with simply the push of a button.
Packed with the most recent technologies, the UH70400 Hoover Windtunnel Air Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum offers the ideal option for all your cleansing needs. The real multi-stage cyclonic technology and No Loss of Suction technology used in this Hoover light-weight vacuum supplies strong suction power to eliminate even the smallest particles for exceptional cleaning. It includes WindTunnel innovation that gets rid of dust from carpets effectively.
The brushroll control function on this HEPA filtering vacuum cleaner permits you to move from carpeted to bare floors with ease. This upright vacuum cleaner has a deep recline handle that lets you lay it flat down for effective cleansing under furniture.
Hoover Windtunnel Air Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner:
– True multi-stage cyclonic innovation for strong suction power and less filter maintenance
– UH70400 Hoover Windtunnel Air Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum No Loss of Suction technology offers you powerful, constant suction for a deep-down tidy
WindTunnel Technology gets rid of and lifts dirt from carpets
– HEPA Media filter in Hoover Windtunnel Air bagless upright vacuum traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
– Deep Recline Deal with that lets the vacuum lay flat for cleaning up under furnishings
Bagless upright vacuum has a Brushroll Control function that lets you move from carpet to bare floors at the push of a button
– Quick Release Cleansing Wand removes easily for flooring to ceiling cleansing
– Bonus long Stretch Pipe on Hoover Windtunnel Air bagless upright vacuum enables above flooring cleaning
– Includes tool kit for precision cleaning of cleansing stairs, upholstery, curtains and high ceilings.
Package consists of:
– UH70400 Hoover Windtunnel Air Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum with 3-in-1 Mix Tool
– 12″ Extension Wand extends reach of the hose pipe
– Bagless upright vacuum’s Crevice Tool assists tidy nooks and crannies
– Upholstery/Dusting Brush assists get furnishings clean
– Additional Stair Pipe. Use both tubes for an overall of 12 feet of cleaning up reach which is perfect for cleaning up difficult to reach areas like a staircase
– Telescopic Manage allows you to easily adjust the handle height
– Power and Brushroll Controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips
– Additional long 30 foot Power Cord lets you vacuum even your biggest rooms without replugging
– Spending plan saving filters. The premium HEPA filter will not need to be changed throughout the service warranty duration and the secondary filter is rinsable and can be easily cleaned under running water.
– No tools required for assembly
– 2 Year warranty
– For use on carpets or bare floors
With a sleek, stylish design that accommodates customers who don’t have much area, the Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air will certainly have its fans. However, for those taking a look at the bottom line and the $180 cost, it might not be the best choice. It struggled on high carpet, and didn’t do well enough on brief carpet or hardwood to make up for its high stack difficulties. The vacuum was strong in debris pickup, particularly on high carpet, but didn’t excel in any one location.
The Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air has some appealing features, such as a power brush on/off button, as well as its capability to recline down for simple under-the-couch cleansing. We believe you can do much better for the cash, especially if you’re evaluating the vacuum solely on efficiency or benefit.